Golden Gun Seven Index du Forum
Golden Gun Seven
-- Since 08~12~2010 --

Golden Gun Seven Index du ForumS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Ondrej Kase Womens Jersey ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Golden Gun Seven Index du Forum -> Grand Theft Auto V -> Grand Theft Auto V
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bears123
✩ Invités ✩

Consoles: Wii

MessagePosté le: 24.05.18 02:02    Sujet du message: Ondrej Kase Womens Jersey Répondre en citant

By Olatunji Saliu

ABUJA Rickard Rakell Womens Jersey , Aug. 28 (Xinhua) -- The Nigerian military on Monday confirmed a top Boko Haram commander had surrendered to troops in the country's northeast region.

His submission to the military was promptly followed by a confession in which the terror group commander, identified as Auwal Ismaaela, said he played a major role in the abduction of more than 200 schoolgirls from Chibok, a Christian-dominated town in the northeastern state of Borno.

Ismaaela threw in the towel as troops intensified efforts to smoke out remnants of the terror group in Nigeria.

Amid many acts of bloodletting on innocent people and destruction of properties across the length and breadth of Nigeria's northeast, Ismaaela and another repentant Boko Haram fighter named Abu Hafsat led the killing of youths and other school children in Madagali area of Adamawa State Antoine Vermette Womens Jersey , also in the northeast region.

"In one of the operations, I abducted my wife named Maryam, who had two kids for me in Sambisa Forest," Ismaaela said.

Such abductions by Ismaaela and the Boko Haram group at large had led to the use of preteen and teenage children, especially girls Josh Manson Womens Jersey , as so called "human bombs" in the most populous African country.

Last Tuesday, the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) expressed extreme concern about an appalling increase in the cruel and calculated use of children as human bombs, saying

children had been used repeatedly in this way over the last few years.

So far this year, the number of children used is already four times higher than it was for all of last year, UNICEF noted.

Since January Derek Grant Womens Jersey , 83 children have been used as so called human bombs; 55 were girls, most often under 15 years old; 27 were boys, and one was a baby strapped to a girl, according to the UN agency's data.

UNICEF said the use of children in such attacks has had a further impact of creating suspicion and fear of children who have been released, rescued or escaped from Boko Haram. As a result John Gibson Womens Jersey , many children who have managed to get away from captivity face rejection when they try to reintegrate into their communities, compounding their suffering.

Until Boko Haram becomes history in Nigeria and the country wakes up to his social problem, an end is not in sight to the abduction and use of very young citizens as either human bombs or terrorists, said Yemi Odufuwa, a security expert.

Odufuwa noted that Boko Haram had created a strong image for itself globally when it ventured into the killing Jakob Silfverberg Womens Jersey , abducting and the use of underage children for its attacks.

This, he said, had complicated the fight against Boko Haram.

"No doubt, those young boys and girls abducted by Boko Haram are being used as human bombs. The terror group only uses them to make a strong statement to the world," he said.

"The only foreseeable and lasting solution to this problem is to defeat Boko Haram Ryan Miller Womens Jersey ," Odufuwa added.

Meanwhile, Ismaaela has vowed to cooperate with the Nigerian Military with useful information on locations and hideouts of other top commanders of the deadly sect.

"It is unfortunate that I was brainwashed and misled not only on some abductions but in the killings of my own people that were innocent. I wholeheartedly regret my actions," he told investigators.

Ismaaela's plea is being considered by Nigerian authorities. Whether his plea is accepted or not, he would, however Brandon Montour Womens Jersey , live the rest of his life without a right leg and a partially burned body, the vestiges of a senseless fight against his country and compatriots.

"I willingly surrendered to the military because I was tired of the senseless killing and fight. I realized that our people have resort to stealing and all sort of atrocity contrary to the teaching and practice of Islam.

More than 100 Boko Haram members and some commanders had in the recent past surrendered to the military, knowing full well that their actions had become inimical to the overall interest and well-being of the nation and the surrounding countries of Cameroun, Niger, and Chad.

13th National Games of China open in Tianjin

New highway along Yellow River opens to traffic

Two dead Ondrej Kase Womens Jersey , 25 missing after landslide in southwest China

Northernmost village in China sees first snowfall in this autumn

China's Discovery ROV collects samples in western Pacific Ocean

World Robot Conference attracts visitors in Beijing

At least 2 died, 8 injured in knife attack in Turku, Finland

13 killed, over 100 others injured in Barcelona attack: official
Enjoy Unlimited Clash of Clans with this Hack Tool Thorndyke Prescod
Submitted 2014-02-18 08:46:55 Clash of Clans is an exhilarating battle strategy game where players along with their troopers not only have to build their very own virtual towns but they should fight to guard those towns as well, Players from all over the planet must contend to be learn of the realm and in order to satisfy their desire for wonder many players have now started to download the Clash of Clans hack tool.

If you're an avid lover of this Facebookmobile sport then you too will leap at the opportunity to download this hack (launched in two 1000 thirteen) Chris Wagner Womens Jersey , which was designed specifically to unlock the true potential of the overall game and allow participants to enjoy that more by giving them unlimited use of everything.

Functions of the Hack
The Clash of Clans hack tool will virtually give you unlimited access to each game function; you will no longer have to worry about running out of gold, elixir, dark elixir, any shield or gems or spending a lot of resources with.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 24.05.18 02:02    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Golden Gun Seven Index du Forum -> Grand Theft Auto V -> Grand Theft Auto V Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation